Yingkou North Plastic Container Co., Ltd.
Contact: Ms. Cao 18640780036
Mr. Sun 13304175918
Address: West Section of Xinlian Street, Coastal Industrial Base, Yingkou City, Liaoning Province
Many people do not pay attention when installing 50-liter plastic drums, which leads to various problems in plastic storage tanks. The company has been engaged in the production and sales of plastic storage tanks for many years. As a professional plastic storage tank manufacturer, today it is small Let's learn from everyone about the precautions when installing plastic storage tanks.
1. The basic requirements for installing the storage tank are level and can withstand the corresponding pressure. For example, if the steel structure is used, the gap should not be too large, and wood or iron plates should be laid on it.
2. When the storage tank is storing chemicals, there should be a good drainage ditch and dilution device around the site.
3. Since the bottom of the storage tank is inevitably protruding into the tank to form a spherical crown, the foundation should be made into a spherical crown with a shape similar to the bottom. On a horizontal basis, there is no need to use sand to form a ball corresponding to the bottom of the storage tank. Crown-shaped, suitable for outdoor use to avoid direct sunlight, extend the service life.
4. Pay attention to safety when installing large-size storage tanks. Use a crane as much as possible. If you don't know the method, please contact us.
5. After the storage tank is installed, the sealing performance of the interface should be checked before use, and the liquid can be added beyond the interface to observe whether it leaks. Storage tanks containing chemical liquids are best tested with water to prevent large losses.
6. The pipe connected to the joint or flange of the lower part of the storage tank should be perpendicular to the barrel wall. It is best to use a soft connection to avoid uneven expansion of the barrel wall after being filled with liquid. Barrel body.
7. When the liquid inlet is higher than the bottom of the tank, the liquid inlet should be bent toward the wall of the tank to let the incoming liquid fall along the wall of the tank, reducing the impact on the bottom. Jiangyin Security Service
8. The storage tank has been provided with an integral one-time forming reinforcing ring. If necessary, a metal reinforcing sleeve can be used to limit the expansion and deformation of the barrel, so as to avoid expansion at the bottom.
9. When installing heavy auxiliary equipment such as a mixer on the barrel, or when people have to work on the tank roof and the tank roof can not bear the weight of the person, please make another shelf or ladder, and pay attention to the safety of the operation.
10. When the liquid level cannot be controlled, an overflow port should be installed to prevent the liquid from overflowing through the manhole and causing unnecessary injury.
11. When the flow rate of liquid inlet and discharge is large, the exhaust pipe with corresponding flow should be installed.